Raison D'ĂȘtre

To educate and learn, to promote discussion, to amuse.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Welcome to Parkside Value Investing

I've been writing rather long pieces on Seeking Alpha for about a year now, but decided to start a blog so that: a) I will be forced to write more, lest this blog be an abject failure, and b) I can write about whatever I want (no more editors!).  I plan to still post my longer pieces on Seeking Alpha, and will link to them on the blog (gotta get paid, yo).

On this blog, I will write shorter pieces about stocks, general investing lessons I've learned, more general articles about a broad range of stocks (e.g., a look at a sector instead of an individual stock), as well as general nonsense that pops into my head.  That's the beauty of having a blog - I write about what I want to write about.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have as much fun reading this as I will have writing it.

P.S.  If you're wondering about the name, it's an ode to my childhood home (on Fireside Dr.) and my current home (near a park). 

No comments:

Post a Comment